Tuesday, November 8, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!


YEAH MON'


Mood: Confused! Cautious!

Music listening to: Peaches And Cream by 112

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning. She is not going to the gym this morning due to she is still not feeling well. Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee and my cup is ready to be filled. It is a bit breezy this morning here in the valley of Tucson.

   I have a few things to take care of today so says my To Do List. I do need to take more pics for my November photo book. I also need to have a few photos printed up of the "Ain't Misbehavin" Players" group pic from the Murder Mystery Dinner.

  I will give a bit more info about the Mystery Dinner later today with a few more pics. It is going to be a busy week for me but I am getting into the right frame of mind to tackle it.

 On Thursday evening my playmate and I are going to the "Fox Theater" to see "Boney James" in concert. He is my favorite (smooth jazz) artist. I saw him the last time he was here in Tucson and what a show it was.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Sheila, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Hang on!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You lost your shoes!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...