Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? I am still reeling over last night's upset. Hillary gave a very good speech this morning and I hope that all who listened to it understood what she had to say.

I completed all of my To Do List task and now I can relax for a bit. I just finished detailing the Fiat 500L Trekking and she is looking good, like I like all of my girlfriends to look, smile! Hey am I feeling frisky or what? Jane don't do it!

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me but the upside is that I will seeing Boney James at the Fox Theater and having dinner at CafĂ© Milano. Can you say Chianti? Of course you can and I will for sure. It is going to be a treat for me to see Boney James again. Yeah Mon'.

I am starting to get a bit hungry. Wonder why is that? I am thinking Burger King! I will post more about the Mystery Dinner late in the day.
Bye, bye...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...