Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!




Hey, the day has almost come to an end. How was yours? It has been a chilly one here in the Old Pueblo.

I completed the tasks on my To Do List but I have not yet updated my Bucket List, but I will don't fret.

Well, we have heat in both houses and that makes all three of us happy that we are going to be toasty and warm. Jane alright go there, smile!

I will be fasting after 8:00pm due to I have to have some lab work in the morning. It is just routine lab work.

I am keeping an eye on our neighbors back yard because they have a swimming pool developing in the yard. A water pipe has busted underground and it is like a small Yellowstone back there. They cannot help but see it flowing, but if they don't I will inform them before the water starts to overflow into our yard. I have already put away my trunks, and flip flops until next year. Jane, I know that you have too?

My playmate, Chris and I took our annual holiday picture and I will have it developed in a couple of days. Chris is a real (ham) when it comes to taking pictures. He loves it.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pumpkin pancakes, sausages, eggs and hot coffee to get all down. Yummy!

Have a great night and a better tomorrow.
Chin,chin......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...