Sunday, November 6, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey , what is up? Well, we just finished cleaning up and putting things back in there place from last night's Murder Mystery Dinner. Whew! I am beat let me tell you.

I also reset Do Drop Inn rooms #1, 2, and 3. Now they are all good to go for the next visitor. Elise and Chris are relaxing and watching "Blue Bloods" on Netflix.

I am going to take a nice steaming hot shower to relax and get ready for this evenings events. I also set up my To Do Lists for net week as well.


Hope that things are going your way?
Later...Jessie 

2 comments:

Cheela said...

Thank you for letting me be a part of the "do drop inn" and last night. I needed it and it was so great to meet your wonderful friends!!!

Jessie said...

Hello Sheila, you are part of our family here. We enjoyed the evening very much. Your room is always ready for you when you need it.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...