Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



OUR FAMILY GOT BOOKED AFTER WE LEFT LAS VEGAS. 


Mood: Content! Brownie Gin Rummied! Wow!

Music listening to: Don't Walk Away by Jade!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she was stirring about this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is delicious. Only one cup this morning until after my lab work. I will also get my grub on then as well, smile!

    It is a cold morning here in Tucson and the neighbors new backyard lake is shimmering in the light. Chris is relaxed and he is singing  along with a song on radio. It is nice and toasty in Chris's house.

   My shorty and I may be going to the movies this evening if time permits. Bobby will be here to care for Chris this morning and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   Have a great Hump Day and be careful out there and stay warm.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

My To Do List is very light and that is a sign that my (mojo) is working. Right Jane?

Rosie, have a good day and be careful.

JT, any word from George? Is he back at home?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jesse, sorry to hear that residents of the East side haa lost a day! We have Wednesday here!!

Jessie said...

OK Queenie. You got me good but it is because I have not had enough coffee as of yet and nothing to eat yet. Smarty!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...