Saturday, November 19, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Can't Be Without You by Mary J. Blige

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave and there must be a storm brewing because I can her a foghorn sounding often, smile! She will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. Another chilly morning here in Tucson and it is breezy already. It is supposed to rain early next week we will see if that happens, eh?

    My To Do List has me busy today. We are having dinner at the "Wild Garlic" with Loraine and Jim. Afterwards we are hosting a "Wizard" fest. I am very sure that I will become the "Wizard" this evening. My girlfriend Loraine is on my case already. Can you believe that my girlfriends would do me like that? Just ask Shoo Shoo the (Queen of Mahjong) all about that. What is going on here?

    Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. We had a very nice evening last night at "Still House" with Papa John and Jane. The food was very good and the band "After Seven" treated us to some very good music. It is a good thing that we brought a light jacket with us because it got a little chilly out on the patio.


PAPA JOHN AND JANE AT "STILL HOUSE"

PAPA IS FEELING GOOD!

ELISE AND I AT "STILL HOUSE"

IS THAT A WET WILLIE?

"AFTER SEVEN' THE BAND



DEEP FRIED OREO'S


   Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. We may paint more of the block walls today if it doesn't get too breezy.

PAINTED BLOCK WALL


   Have a good weekend and enjoy!
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Papa John and Jane , thank you for a great evening last night. Hey, I got seven hours of sleep last night. It must to have been those deep fried pickles. Yeah!

Sister Jet, how are you doing? How is Red?

Loraine, (girlfriend) if you are not ready it is too late. The Wizard has spoken.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Too late for wishful thinking. I believe that cape has my name on it!

Jessie said...

Dream on, my dear.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...