Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? I got all of the tasks that were on my To Do List. WooHoo!

I will pack my suitcase up tonight so I can hopefully be all ready for tomorrow's departure to Wickenburg and Las Vegas.

I enjoyed a good dinner with Elise and Chris. We had pinto beans and cornbread. It was very good. We watched "The Fosters" on "Netflix". 

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his dinner.

I am still in a bad mood and it has not gotten any better.  I have no idea what is causing this but eventually it will pass. I want to thank everyone who have voiced their concern for me. 

Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...