Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Evening!

Evening,

What are you up to? I am relaxing and listening to the wind blow.

Well, here is what you have been waiting for. More info about the Murder Mystery Dinner. Enjoy!

All of the players are sitting at a large dinner table enjoying a very good meal. All of a sudden Miss Jasmine gives a toast and the lights went out. We heard choking sounds that were disturbing to say the least.


MISS TEXAS


The light came back on and my daughter Miss Texas was on the floor. Patty Pageant told everyone to stay where they were. I Daddy Big Bucks went to the aid of my daughter. I yelled out for someone to call 911, and for someone to get an (AED). It was no good my daughter was dead. Someone at this table killed my daughter. Her body was outlined in chalk and tape.



PATTY PAGEANT 

CHALK OUTLINE OF MISS TEXAS


We all began to talk about who could have done this and why. My secrets came out like affairs, accusations, and several monetary bribes. I mean big money bribes to the judges and other contestants. It was a free for all. 

The investigation had gone on for sometime  now. Even P.I. Pete was doing his own investigation. All kinds of evidence was presented by Patty Pageant that had been presented to her. 


P.I. PETE


Patty Pageant came to this conclusion after listening to the guests and sharing the evidence with them. My daughter Miss Texas was killed by a poisoned pack of Tic Tac's. We all had a pack of Tic Tac's near us on the table. My daughter Miss Texas was the only one that got the poisoned mints.


TIC TACS


There was so much monetary bribery that it was done or received by all contestants and judges. Patty Pageant summed up the murder.

The murderer was (Miss Arizona). She was blackmailing and receiving favors and paybacks so she could win the pageant. She had a few judges in her pocket. Now you know whodunit!


MISS ARIZONA


We all had such a good time. We are really looking forward to the next Murder Mystery Dinner. Here are a few more pics. Enjoy!






















1 comment:

Loraine said...

What a great photographer you are!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...