Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How are you? I hope better than I am at the present time. Chris's mattress was delivered and I asked the driver what happened to yesterdays delivery. He had no idea about it he only drives and delivers. He agreed that it sucked that I stayed home all day waiting. 

I have to tell you my mood is escalating big time and it is not for the better. I hope that I can get my tasks done today. If not my mood will be explosive for sure.

I am so pissed off that I am thinking about ordering a large pizza and a calzone. If I do I will get it all down with a few birras that have to be ice cold.

Chris is resting up listening to music by Prince. I had better get busy before I bust a vein or something.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...