Friday, November 18, 2016

Evening!

Evening!

How has your day been? I have been caring for Chris today. Marv will be here soon to take over. We watched a little bit of TV at around noon.

Elise returned home and she wanted to paint around the windows that were just put in. I started to paint the block walls in the back of the main house.

I ran into a problem with the sprayer so I had to switch over to a brush and roller to complete the job. Now I feel a sleep coming on. I resisted and I took a hot shower to energize me.

We are still going to Still House to meet up with Jane and John for dinner and music. Have a good evening and stay well.
Later..Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, always good to hear from you guys.

Loraine, are you ready for me? I am always ready for you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...