Saturday, November 12, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Something He Can Feel by En Vogue

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning and the winds have finally died down here in the Old Pueblo. It is a quiet and peaceful morning and the fur-babies are sound asleep.

   Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Bobby will be here today to continue painting the computer/office room in Chris's house.

   My playmate, Dottie and I enjoyed a very nice dinner at "The Wild Garlic" last night. We shared a very nice Chianti,and the food was delicious. Elise and Dottie had Salmon and I had the Baby Backs. We enjoyed a very nice cheese and wind fondue that was great.


DOTTIE AT THE "WILD GARLIC"

ELISE AND I AT THE "WILD  GARLIC"


   After dinner we met up at the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Alive and Well". It was very good and funny.

   This evening my shorty and I are going to have a light dinner downtown and afterward we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "An Act of God". It got great reviews and Shoo and Stu loved it. It should be a good one.

   Well, I had better glance at my To Do List to see what I need to get accomplished today. Have a great weekend and get your (freak) on. Right Jane?

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...