Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Chipper! Frisky!

Music listening to: Higher Ground by Stevie Wonder (classic R&B)

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is filled to the brim. It is delicious and another cup will be had. It is another cold morning here in Tucson. It is a true Tricky Tuesday but it may revert back to a Monday. I say this because the heater in the main house is not working. Not good at all.

   I am looking at my To Do List and I have quite a bit of catching up to do.I will begin to tackle it this morning. Hopefully I can  catch up soon.. I am also going to revise and update my Bucket List in a few days as well.

   Hopefully I can begin to post about our trip to Wickenburg and Las Vegas today. I got some much need sleep last night and I am feeling pretty good. I want to thank everyone who was concerned about me over the past few weeks. It has been a busy time for me and jammed packed with things to do and get done. I failed to have my (me time) on a daily basis and that is something that I need to have.

   Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, thank you for the Skype message checking up on me. I really do appreciate it mate!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...