Saturday, November 5, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Busy!

Music listening to: Getting Jiggy With It by Will Smith

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be hitting the floor soon to start her day. I am in Do Drop Inn room #2 posting to the blog. I will be making my way over to Chris's house as soon as I am done posting. Any plans for today?

  As soon as I get over to Chris's house I will be putting on a pot of coffee. I am sure that once it is brewed it will be very much appreciated. I am up early due to I have to make sure things go smoothly this morning due to David one of Chris's caregivers resigned on Thursday. He may show up this morning and he may not. Either way I need to be prepared. Jayne will be here this afternoon early to help with the Murder Mystery Dinner before her shift with Chris. Jayne is also the Master of Ceremonies for the Mystery Dinner.

  Speaking of the Mystery Dinner. This evening it kicks off at 5:30pm. We will be tightening up loose ends and taking care of last minute items. We are really looking forward to an evening of fun, food, backstabbing, bribing, vino, and death.

   Well, Elise's victory dinner went very well at "Johnathan's Cork" last night. The food was excellent and the vino was spot on. The best part is that I did not have to wash dishes or sell a kidney to pay for it this time. Bobby joined us for the victory dinner and he was feeling no pains at all. Great series "Cubbies".

HAPPY PLAYMATE!

BOBBY FEELING NO PAIN!


   Well, I had better get myself together because it is going to be a very busy day and night. Do Drop Inn rooms #1 and 2 are booked up. I will prepare Do Drop Inn room #3 just in case it is needed as well. Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy and stay safe.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...