Monday, November 7, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let's Go Crazy by Prince

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. She is not feeling well this morning so I will keep an eye on her. Jayne is here and she is resting in Do Drop Inn room #1. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed soon. It is a chilly morning here in the Old Pueblo. Elise did remind me that it is November. Smile! It is going to be a busy day for me according to my To Do List.

   We had a very nice dinner last night at "Zayna's ". It is a Mediterranean restaurant. The food was very good and so was the vino. We met up with Paula and Marty, Shoo and Stu. It was great. Afterward Paula, Marty, Elise and I went to the "Loft" to see the movie "Certain Women". It is interesting but strange to say the least.

   I have reviewed all of the Murder Mystery Dinner photos and I will start to post some of them today. I will also let you know who was the victim and whodunit, Smile! It was such a good evening and we are looking forward to the next one already.

   Well, I had better check on Elise to see how she is doing. Have a good Monday and stay safe, happy and healthy.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Paula,Marty, Shoo and Stu, thanks for a very nice evening.

Ross and Denise, always good to hear from you guys.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...