Monday, November 28, 2016

It's A Monday! We're Back!

Good Morning!

Mood: Tired! Exhausted!

Music listening to:  I'll Make Love To You by Boyz to Men (classic R&B)

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at well Sunday never ended at all. I tossed and turned all night and I am in need of some sleep. I also have a headache like I have been kicked in the by a horse. I took something for it normally I don't take anything but this is killer. My playmate was deep in her cave until around 4:45am this morning we she came over to Chris's house to see why I was not in the main house. She is now back in her cave. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am sure that I will have to make a second pot to get me through the day. It is a cold morning here in Tucson. We got wind and rain during the night, I was awake listening to it.

   I have so many things to do and to catch up on. I will post about our trip to Wickenburg, AZ and Las Vegas as soon as I can. 

   Have a good day.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...