Monday, December 5, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Crushed! Crappy!

Music listening to: Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson

   It's a Monday! How goes it? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris.Elise is in her cave this morning but she was stirring about, so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I think I will enjoy the left over from "Gus Balones" for breakfast shortly. Another cold morning here in the Old Pueblo, but warms up and it feels good to be in the sun.

   Hey, Chris is jammin' right now with Janet Jackson. He is in a very good mood early this morning. I will be joining him shortly so we both can get our groove on. Smile!

   I have quite a few things to take care of on my To Do List. It is a Monday after all, eh? I will be bouncing to Office Depot to get a 2017 desk calendar. I went by Office Depot yesterday morning but they were closed. I also have to go to my  office to pick up a item. I also have to complete two Continuing Medical Education Classes post haste as well.

  I am feeling good this morning but I am also feeling confused, crappy and full of wonder. Do you understand what I am saying? Hey am I getting (ghetto) this morning. Yeah!

  I read the first month of "365 Days With Elise' yesterday and Elise looked it over for a bit as well. It is being read now by Jayne. I will pass it on Loraine, Jane and John, Shoo and Stu to read if they wish to do so. I will set out the second month to be read as soon as Jayne is finished with the first month.

  My "Bucket List" is up and I have posted tentative dates and months that a individual item on it will be completed.

  We had a very nice evening at "Zemams" last night with Paula, Marty, Shoo, Stu and another couple. The food was delicious and the three bottles of vino disappeared quickly. What a wonderful evening. Thank you guys!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Monday and hopefully it stays that way.
See Ya Gotta Bounce......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...