Thursday, December 22, 2016

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00 am looking in on Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my first cup is oh so good. Another cup will be enjoyed soon. It is a mild morning and we got rained on during the night. We may get more of the wet stuff today.

   I enjoyed my afternoon yesterday at Deb and Sharon's home. They arranged for Elise to read a portion of her book about Chris. It was very touching and at times my playmate got choked up while reading. It brought back memories of what happened to Chris like it was yesterday. Elise did a very good job and we thank Deb and Sharon for allowing her to present this to many friends and family members.

   Later in the evening we headed for Shoo and Stu's for a "Mahjong" fest. It was good to see Shoo and Stu as always. They presented a very nice spread that included ham, baked potatoes, vino, salad with the works, and a nice selection of deserts. Wow! It was delicious.

  The "Mahjong" fest was a good one but not for me. Everyone won except for me. Shoo Shoo is the reining Queen of Mahjong. I think she spiked my baked potato or something. Maybe it was those cookies that were so good that I had a hard time trying to stop eating them. That had to have been it! It was a good fest indeed!

  We will be heading for Bisbee, Arizona this morning to be with Elise's sister and crew. Hopefully all goes well. I say this because most of the time there is some family drama. We will return on the evening of the 23rd. I need to back a little suitcase for this short trip. We will be staying at the "Copper Queen" in Bisbee.

   We well be enjoying a nice breakfast at "Gus Balones" this morning before we head out. We will also be stopping in "Fry's to pick up a ham for JT. He is here visiting with his mom. He asked if I could purchase the ham for him and asked Elise about it and she agree to the purchase. We will drop it off this morning.

   Well, I had better get my (Mojo) fired up so I can get this day moving forward.
Have a great Thirsty Thursday!

Cheers.....Jessie

 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...