Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? It has been a nice morning so far here in Tucson and the weather is perfect.

We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the place got crowded quickly.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished some yard work behind Chris's house and I stocked up Chris's supplies for next week.

I just got my suitcase out for our trip to Las Vegas with Dottie. I enjoyed a nice small slice of sweet potato pie and some coffee. Delicious!

I am feeling perplexed today but I will deal with it by and by. Have a good Sunday and be careful out there.
See Ya...Jessie 

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD EVENING JESSIE & ELSIE,
HOPE YOUR WEATHER IS BETTER THEN HERE.
IT DIDN'T REACH 30 DEGREES HERE TODAY AGAIN, Brrr !
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD SUNDAY,

Jessie said...

Hey Granny stay warm. We got up into the 70's today. We are melting, smile. Have a good evening.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...