Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Is your day over yet? It has been a very good one for me today. I am stoked! Yeah Mon'.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had homemade waffles, sausages and eggs. We enjoyed plenty of coffee as well.

Elise is in her office on her desktop. I am caring for Chris. I brought him over early this evening due to he is experiencing some (gastric issues). I have given him his nightly meds and I also gave him some additional Docusate  Sodium. Hopefully this will make him feel better by the morning.

Have a wonderful evening and a better tomorrow.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Flo, thank you!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...