Saturday, December 31, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey my shorty and I would like to thank everyone for the emails, texts, and phone calls wishing us a Happy New Year. We appreciate it and you very much.

We both are stuffed like pigs. We enjoyed our black eyed peas, ham, cornbread, rice and a very nice bottle of champagne. It was a "Gruet" Method. It was so good. I am starting to feel the the bubbly kicking in. I love it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and I will do the same tomorrow. We pray that this will be the best year ever. It is getting a little warm in here. Are you feeling frisky? Jane is that you?

Happy New Year!!
Jessie and Elise.

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JESSIE AND ELSIE,,

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...