Friday, December 2, 2016

TGIF OR IS IT A MONDAY?

Hello!

Hey, how are things going for you so far? Well, I hope that it is better than what we are dealing with right now.

We were supposed to join our dear friend Lois for lunch at her home but we had to cancel. The reason being that Chris's van would not start this morning. I has it out yesterday to run it around the hood and it was fine. The morning Nada! So we had to cancel our lunch meeting with Lois until next Friday afternoon. Bummer!

We are looking forward to the arrival of Sheila anytime now. Also Chris's case manager is supposed to be here this afternoon as well.

On a good note I have finished my 2017 Bucket List and I am about to print it up. WooHoo! Have a good one.
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...