Saturday, December 3, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Confused! 

Music listening to: I'm Hooked On You by Sweet Sensations

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Sheila is in (la la land) in Do Drop Inn room #2. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and I am waiting to fill my cup to the brim. I am sure that a second cup will be enjoyed post haste. Smile!

    Elise and I enjoyed a very nice evening with Sheila. We ventured over to the "Outback" for dinner. We enjoyed several tall "Gin and Tonics". Yeah Mon'.

    We enjoyed salads, chicken wings, prime rib with the works, Victoria's filet with the works, pork porterhouse, unlimited fried shrimp and chicken tortilla soup. For dessert we had Irish coffee, and Walla B Darn's. We are stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey and we wobbled like one on the way out to the car. We got back home and it was  "Gin and Tonics" all around. A great evening with Sheila.

    I glanced at my To Do List and it is jammed packed for today. We are going to breakfast at "Gus Balones" with Sheila this morning after Elise returns from the gym. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    We are going to have dinner this evening with Dottie (Keno Queen) at "Dante's Fire". We have not been there in quite awhile. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see "Randy Roberts Live". He is a female impersonator and he is very good. Elise and I have seen him before at the "IT". His show is very, very good. It is going to be an evening of fun and loaded with laughs. We are sure that Dottie will enjoy the show.

   Well, I learned a new lesson yesterday about human nature. I try to learn something new everyday and it is one of the tasks on my Bucket List 2017. I learned that humans can and will throw in a monkey wrench at you to shake you up and cause problems for you. So I have to keep a can of WD-40 on hand at all times to loosen things up so I can keep moving forward. Can you feel me? Jane don't go there!

   Here are a few more pictures from the wedding in Las Vegas. Enjoy! Papa make sure you look at these.








Later....Jessie and Elise

Sheila, thank you for a grand evening of fun and laughs. Glad that you are here with us.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...