Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Great Morning!

Great Morning!

How are you doing? I am doing great as of a few moments ago. Yes, I am for real.

I went to answer the doorbell and what a surprise. At the door was our longtime friend Flo. I haven't seen Flo in such a very longtime. She brought a smile to my face and a flutter in my heart and soul. Wow! Elise gets to see her quite a bit.

Flo is looking very good and very well. I wished her the best and for her to give John a shout out for me. What a good feeling. I had to hug and hold her. 

She brought us a couple of items that without a doubt Elise and I will enjoy and use all of the time. I have been feeling a little sad and unhappy over the past few days but seeing Flo has me feeling good right now.

WooHoo.....Jessie

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

WOW,,,, SOUNDS LIKE FLO NEEDS TO TRY AND DROP BY MORE OFTEN.
SO GLAD TO HEAR FLO WAS ABLE TO MAKE YOU SMILE,,,, AND I BET THAT SMILE WAS THE WHOL;E WAY ACROSS YOUR FACE AT THAT ! WAY TO GO FLO,,,,

Jessie said...

Hello Granny, yes I was smiling ear to ear. I haven't seen her in quite awhile. She really made my day. Flo is a dear.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...