Saturday, December 31, 2016

It's The Last Day of 2016!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music Listening To: Jam On it by Newcleus!

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning she will making that move shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. Yes, another cup will be enjoyed with a couple of butter cookies. Yeah!

   Hey, we were rained on last night and it is still raining here in the valley of Tucson. We can always us the rain here in the desert. This rain is supposed to continue all weekend long.

   I have been out of it for the past few days but this morning I am back in the swing of things just in time to greet the New Year. My girlfriend Jane has been on my case due to I  have not posted to our blog. I am crazy about Jane and she knows it. 

  My playmate and I will be enjoying our black eyed peas and cornbread for dinner this evening. This meal is supposed to bring us luck in the upcoming year. The champagne is in the fridge chilling. WooHoo! Right Shoo Shoo? Tomorrow we will enjoy a standing rib roast with all of the fixings. A meal for a king and queen to enjoy on the first day of 2017.

   We saw the movie "Lion" yesterday and it is excellent. I must see. Yes, bring a few tissues with you because it is a tear jerker. Excellent acting, great scenery too! You will not be disappointed.

  We would like to take this time to wish you and yours a very Happy New Year. May you be blessed and we pray that all of your hopes, wishes and dreams are granted to you in this New Year. 

  I want to thank my wife Elise for making my life very special and for keeping me focused. Without her I would be lost. I would like to thank all of our family members and our many friends for the support and love that you showed us during this past year. We hope that you will continue that tread throughout 2017. A special thanks goes out to all of Chris's caregivers. You are the best!



 Have a great and wonderful last day of 2016. Be grateful for what you have and reflect on the past and the upcoming new.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

PS: My girlfriend Dottie (the ex-Keno Queen) is now the Queen of the Penny slots. I have to do something about that next year and I will, smile!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...