Monday, December 5, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your Monday end? It has been a fair one year. I didn't get to hit my online classes today so I moved the task forward.

If all goes well I may paint the block wall tomorrow. It depends on the temperature and the winds. I am still waiting on one of Chris's meds to be delivered today.

Elise prepared soup and crackers, baby carrots, tomatoes and jalapenos for dinners. It was all good. I think that I will get a couple spoonfuls of a chocolate and vanilla frozen treat that my shorty got for me.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practise. I may have over did things today because I am feeling a bit tired about right now.

Have a great night and sleep well.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...