Thursday, December 1, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Brrrr! It is cold out. What is going on here in Arizona? Not our kind of weather at all.

I will be leaving to get my errands taken care of while Jayne is here with Chris. We saw the movie "Loving" last night and it was wonderful. A very good movie and very well done. A must see!

Well, here is a bit about our trip to Wickenburg and Las Vegas. We took this short trip to attend the wedding of our nephew Zack to the lovely MaryLu. Enjoy!

We took our time getting Wickenburg, AZ. We checked into our hotel and we enjoyed a nice Jack and Coke. After our cocktail we went over to Denny's for a light dinner. The food was very good. We returned to our hotel and enjoyed another Jack before we hit the sheets. We will be getting up early so we can make it to the wedding in Las Vegas on time.

We arrived in Vegas at the chapel about an hour early. So we drove around a bit. Elise called Zack to let him know that we were there and that we would meet them at the chapel.

Zack and MaryLu arrived and Elise helped her to get ready and helped her get into her dress. Ann, Sara and Jonny arrived for the wedding. I was inside the chapel office with Zack getting all of paperwork in order and I signed the license as the witness to the wedding. I was also the ring bearer as well. A huge honor for me.

Here are a few picks from the chapel, it's grounds, and pics of the newlyweds. Enjoy!


ELISE, ANN, AND SARA OUTSIDE OF THE CHAPEL

CHAPEL GARDEN AREA

JOHNNY IN THE CAP


GARDEN AREA


ZACK AND MARYLU




2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE FOR SURE.
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE PICTURES WHEN YOU CAN GET THEM UP.
GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME.

Jessie said...

I agree Granny, she is stunning.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...