Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hope your day ended well? I am still not at my best but I am getting better. this virus even has the (Keno Queen) Dottie down.

We enjoyed our lunch with Loraine, Jim, Jay and Bobby at "La Parrilla Suiza". The food was very good and Jay gave us some very nice bags as a gift. Thank you Jay.

I sure missed being able to snuggle up with Loraine like we always do when we see each other. I had to keep her at a safe distance so she would not get this virus. She was willing  to chance it but I insisted that we not get to close.

After lunch my playmate and I went out to the air base to pick up a few things and a standing rib roast. We returned home and I hit the sheets while Elise went shopping.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elsie is in her office on her desktop. Jayne cared for Chris this afternoon and we are very grateful for that. I hope that she doesn't catch this virus.

We were going to see the play "Fiddler On The Roof" at the ATC but my shorty decided that I should stay home due to the play is over three hours long.

We are having lunch with Lois tomorrow and it will be good to see her. It has been quite some time since we have seen her.

Have a good evening. Here are a few pics from our trip to Bisbee to be with the family.
Prost......Jessie and Elise


THE BEAUTIFUL SARA AND SONIA IN THE KITCHEN

SONIA GLANCING AT SARA'S TAT

ERIK, JOHNNY AND EDDIE

ME, ZACH AND THE LOVELY MARYLU SQUEEZING SAUERKRAUT

A MUST KITCHEN ITEM

MARYLU, ZACK AND I STILL SQUEEZING

SISTER IN LAW ANN IN THE KITCHEN

ZACK IS A PROFESSIONAL SQUEEZER

ANN AND ERIK




2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

I HOPE ERICK HANDS ARE NOT SORE AFTER ALL THAT SQUEEZING.
I KNOW MINE WOULD HAVE.
LOVE THE PICTURES JESSIE.

Jessie said...

Glad that you enjoyed the pics Granny. That was Zack doing the squeezing. Yes, after a while it gets rough and the acid in the kraut does your hands in for sure. The outcome is delicious!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...