Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




IT'S A HUMP DAY!



Mood: Brownied! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy

  It's a Hump Day! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a small slice of sweet potato pie along with it. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris while we are away.

   We will be hitting the road as soon as Dottie arrives. Have a good Humper! Right Jane? Stay safe and enjoy the day. Cha Ching!

See Ya......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...