Sunday, December 4, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing so far on this Sunday? We had a very nice breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever and the Christmas decorations are up there. We were wondering where Levi and his sister where because they were not working. 

Chris enjoyed his massage from Donna this morning and Elise get one shortly. Chris's house is looking a lot like Christmas. I will be putting up some outside lights on the main house very soon after Elise is off of the massage table.

I have gotten Chris all set with supplies, and meds  for the upcoming week. Hope that your day is going well?
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...