Monday, December 19, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day ended? It has been a pretty good one for a Monday and a slow day as well.

I got the Fiat 500L gassed up and I got all of my errands taken care of on my To Do List. Chris has been in a very good mood today as well.

My playmate has been home bound all day today. She has been medicated, feed, rested and now she has hit the sheets.

I am caring for Chris this evening and he is really chatting it up tonight. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. We both got it all down with a few cocktails (medicinal) type, smile!

I usually don't take any meds for pain but today I had to due to I believe that I slept wrong and my neck is killing me. Jane don't go there! I will take another pill or two before I hit the sheets.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. We hope that your day went well? Sleep well and dream good thoughts.

Arriverderci!  Jessie and Elise

JT, glad that you are here visiting in Tucson.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...