Saturday, December 3, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how are you doing? Is your weekend progressing like you want it to?

We had a very nice breakfast at "Gus Balone's". We are stuffed to the gills. Sheila just left and we miss her already. She is so much fun to be with and when she is here she can relax and be herself. Thank you Sheila!

I am caring for Chris and he is a bit agitated today, but I believe I know why he is that way. My shorty is outside watering the hedge and ivy. She will be making her way to do some grocery shopping soon.

It is still a bit chilly outside, but if you get into the sun it is wonderful. I told Elise that something is making it's way to the front. We will see. I have my eyes and ears wide open.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good afternoon.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Thank you Sheila for a great visit.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...