Saturday, December 31, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, how are you doing? I am good so far. I just took care of a quick errand and now I am caring for Chris. I will be getting him up early today.. Hey, those black eyed peas are smelling oh so good.

My playmate is knocking out some zzz's. No Jane I did not have anything to do with that, but I like the way you think Sweet Pea. Smile! It's early so you never know, heh?

We may play some games on Nintendo this afternoon. WooHoo! I am starting to feel a little frisky. That is a sure sign that I am almost 100% better. Yes!

Stay safe.
Later....Jessie

2 comments:

Bobby said...

So glad you're feeling better. ..this has been a rough cold, flu and bronchitis season. Stay tough, Sarge!!

Jessie said...

You better know that I will. 2017 is going to be a good year for me and my shorty. My To Do List is filled with tasks for 1 Jan 2017. I must keep moving forward.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...