Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: BODY ROCKING KNOCKING THE BOOTS!

   It's Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up soon to start her day. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee to brew but my cup is in sight to be filled post haste. It is a cold morning but we will warm up soon. As a matter of fact we are going to have a small heat up over the next few days. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

  I have a few errands to take care of so says my To Do List for today. My playmate and I will be painting this morning. We will working on the block wall on the south side of the yard. We may go to the movies this afternoon depending on what is showing and the time frame.

  We are going to enjoy one of my favorite dinners this evening. We will be have deep fried catfish and French fries. Yummy! I am going to hurt myself, smile! We don't grub on catfish often but when we do it is on.

  We had a very nice visit with Deb yesterday afternoon. She presented some very enlightening info about End of Life Choices. Later in the evening we picked up Deb and Sharon and we went to dinner at "Teresa's Mosaic". The food was excellent and so were the margaritas. Ole'. After dinner we went to  the "Berger Center" to listen to a musical show by the "Sons of Orpheus". What a wonderful show and the Center was packed.

SHARON AT TERESA'S MOSAIC

DEB AT TERESA'S MOSAIC

ELISE AT TERESA'S MOSAIC


  Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good Thirsty Thursday.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...