Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!


FANTASTIC FOUR!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Shame by Evelyn Champagne King

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will but up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is working it's magic on me. I will have a second cup to take the chill off. It is going to be a busy day according to my To Do List. I even have to make a run out to the air base this morning.

   I have my suitcase out for our short trip to Bisbee on Thursday. We will be spending a night at the "Copper Queen". I have a feeling that this visit is going to be totally different than those of the past.

   Well,I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday!
See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...