Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is just about done. How was yours? I got all of my To Do List tasks completed today. I even stopped at Honey Baked Ham, to pick up a sliced turkey breast. I love a good breast! Jane, don't go there!

Elise rested for the majority of the day. She is now at her book club meeting at "Shish Kabob House". My playmate is going me a Gyro Boy for my dinner. Yummy!

Chris has had a very good day today. He enjoyed watching TV this evening. Yesterday he was really into "Kung Fu Panda 3". It was pretty good.

I am caring for Chris this evening. I have all of a sudden began to feel sleepy. Maybe it is the spiked Egg Nog that I had earlier. WooHoo!

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy one. We have Mahjong at Shoo and Stu's. I will be going to Deb's house to listen to Elise read a portion of her book that is just about complete. Yep, a very busy day. 

We hope that tomorrow will be a better day for us all.

Nite.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...