Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Crappy! Annoyed!

Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and I am looking forward to a second cup already, smile! It is a mild morning here in the Old Pueblo and we may get some rain today.

    I just glanced at my To Do List and it is bare. Yep, bare! So I am going to rest for the most part today. That can change if my playmate wants to do something. It all depends on how I am feeling.

   Here are a few more pics from Bisbee. Enjoy. Have a great day!
Later...Jessie and Elise

SANTA ANN IN THE KITCHEN

JOHNNY

THE CREW ZACK, ERIC,AND SARA

CATHY OVERWHELMED BY ALL OF THE GIFTS


SANTA EDDIE, SANTA ANN,AND SUSAN

ZACK AND MARYLU

ANN OVERSEEING THE COOKING

SUSAN, SONIA, AND ERIC CHECKING OUT THE COOKIES

MARYLU AND ZACK ON KP DUTY

SUSAN CHILLIN'

CATHY, ANN, EDDIE AND JOHNNY

ELISE, ERIC AND SARA LOOKING OVER FIREFIGHTER T-SHIRTS

SUSAN AND CATHY

SONIA ROCKING A APRON


  

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...