Monday, December 26, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Yep, I am saying good night early this evening. This cold has given me a uppercut and a right cross. I am still on my feet and my Ali shuffle is starting to work.

Elise has gotten me all medicated up and she is in her office on her desktop. I am caring for Chris in a mask this evening and he is laughing at me. The fur-babies are afraid of me so they took off running behind Chris's house with the hair standing up on their backs. Crazy dogs, smile!

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner instead of leftover turkey. It was my choice so I chose breakfast. I hope that your Monday has been a good one?

Have a good night and a better tomorrow
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

JT, glad that you enjoyed the ham that we bought for you. I guess your mom didn't care for it due to she has not said anything?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you are not feeling great. I went to walkin last week and it is tough to get past this.

Jessie said...

Hey Dottie I am fighting this one with a vengeance. You feel better soon,ok?

countrygranny47 said...

Hope your feeling better real soon Jessie.
Take care..

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny, I appreciate your concern. How are you and Bob doing?

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...