Monday, December 26, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Object Of My Desire by Starpoint

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? We hope that your Christmas enjoyable? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and I have two butter cookies to go along with it. A second cup will enjoyed shortly. 

   It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo. I do hope that it warms up later in the day. I am also thinking about a nice cup of hot chocolate with those little marshmallows. Yep!

   I am looking over my To Do List and yes I have a few things to take care of today. I also have my 2017 calendars on my desk to be put up in a few days. My playmate and I are going to put together a photo calendar for 2017 showing pics from 2016.

   We had a very nice visit from Shannon and crew yesterday. We are so pleased that Shannon is doing so well. Hunter is growing up nicely too!

    Elise and I enjoyed turkey, mashed potatoes, yams, sweet peas, and cranberry sauce last night. It was so good. Now the left over turkey will be used for my favorite  meal. A open faced turkey sandwich with gravy. WooHoo!

    Well, I had better get to it. I think that I may be coming down with something but I am attacking it with a vengeance. Have a good day and remember it is a Monday. Not my favorite day of the week.

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...