Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Can't Go For That by Hall and Oates

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  My first cup of coffee is very good. Hey, we got rained on during the night and we are suppose to get more over the next few days.

  Once again I woke up with pain from a stiff neck. I am going to have to take something this morning for it. I have another busy day today and I hope that I get all of To Do List tasks completed.

   My playmate brought me back a "Gyro Boy" last night and it was delicious and the serving was huge. It was very good and I have leftovers.

   We are going to hook up with Shoo and Stu for Mahjong this evening. We are also going to meet over at Deb's to hear Elise read portion of her book that she is just about finished writing.

   Well,I had better get busy. Have a good Humper!
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...