Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer





   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is not stirring about this morning. She will be up and on the good soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. A second cup will be the ticket soon. Chris resting and enjoying the radio this morning. I was going to use the nice and naughty cup the Flo brought to us yesterday but I will wait until Elise is up and we will both use it at the same time. I am still on cloud nine after Flo's visit with me yesterday. Wow!

  Jayne will be here to care for Chris this afternoon.. I am caring for Chris this morning due to Bobby is not available this morning. Hey, now Chris is singing along with Mary J. Blige. She is singing (Sweet Thang). Like me, eh? Jane go there, please!

   My To Do List again is a light one. I will attending a gathering at Deb's house this afternoon along with Elise. We are going to listen to the "Sons of Orpheus" sing this evening. They are always a treat to listen to.

   Well, I had better get this Humper moving along right Jane? Or have you started all ready? Smile! Have a great Hump Day!
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...