Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Inspired! Blessed!

Music listening to: Principle of Pleasure by Janet Jackson

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you on this cold Tucson morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have some soup a little bit later this morning. 
Chris is quiet this morning but I am sure that is going to change quickly. Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   This cold gave me a right cross this morning but I dodge and countered with some DayQuil. We are going to meet up with Loraine, Jim and crew this afternoon at "La Parrilla Suiza" for lunch. Her son Jay will be there as well. Looking forward to seeing him again.

   Soon I will start to assemble my new CD cabinet for my Jazz collection. It was a Christmas gift and it is on my Bucket List.

   I will post pics from our stay in Bisbee this evening while I am caring for Chris. My playmate and I have a few errands to take care of this afternoon to include going out on the airbase. I had better mask up and get to it post haste!

  Have a good day and be careful out there.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...