Monday, December 26, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going? Chris and I are resting and watching a Andy Griffith Marathon. It is a cold afternoon and I am staying indoors as much as possible.

Elise is at the gym and then she will making her way to some meds for me. Yes, me and this cold are have a know down drag out fight today. I am going to medicate, hydrate, and rest today. I may have gotten this from my playmate.

I need to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed and Elise needs to get her Prius washed as well. We are going to purchase six months of Platinum Car Washes for each other in a few days. Yep, it is a Christmas gift to each other. A bit pricey but well worth it. We did this last year as well.

I need to take Chris's gifts over to his house today and put them away. Hey, did you clean up? I do have an appetite right now a some open faced turkey sandwich. I love that stuff.

Are you ready for the New Year? I will adding and deleting things off of my Bucket List this evening as well. Have a good Monday if you can.

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...