Monday, December 12, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is up with you? I am good here so far on this Monday. I got my errands taken care of and my To Do List has been completed. Yeah!

I am about to get Chris up so we can watch so TV in the main house. I am starting to think about another slice of sweet potato pie. It is so good!

 I just checked the weather forecast for Las Vegas and it is going to be a bit cold there with chances of the wet stuff as well. So my shorty and I will discuss what to take with us later today.

Hope you are doing well?  Gotta bounce!
Ciao....Jessie

Mary nice nice pics of you in Kenya. Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...