Saturday, December 24, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Emotions by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam

  It's the Weekend! How are you doing on this Christmas Eve? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

  I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing. I have a large cup ready to be filled as soon as it is done. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. We are supposed to be rained on sometime today.

  We had a very nice stay at the "Copper Queen" in Bisbee. Our short visit with the family was for the most part a good one. Yes, there was a little bit of drama but it was handled well. It was good to see everyone there. 

  Many thanks to Sara our niece for making things happen and taking charge to make sure that things went well. It was good to see her take charge! Thanks Sara!

  We got back home yesterday at around 5:00pm. We unloaded the Fiat 500L and Elise fixed us a nice Jack and Coke. We were surprised when we got a call from Jayne saying that Marv was here to work. So we told Jayne to go home. We were under the impression that Marv would not be working last night.

  I got a phone call from my son JT last night with some drama that has developed with him. This was unexpected event and I told him that he and his mom need to work this one out. Elise liked the way I handled this one. I am sure that I will be hearing more about this over the next few days. Another (SNAFU) without a doubt, but we shall see how it plays out.

  Elise and I went to the "Loft" to see the movie "Moonlight". It was very good and it contained many, many messages in it. This movie may not be to every ones liking but it is a powerful one.

   We are going to visit Bucky and Dena this evening. Hopefully Shannon, Hunter and Lindsey will be there. It has been awhile since we have seen them.

    Today is Elise's birthday. WooHoo! It was celebrated in Bisbee on the 22nd. Well, I had better get myself together and get this day moving. I am moving a bit slow due to I am not feeling  all that well this morning, but hopefully it well pass. Have a great day! Jayne well be here this evening to care for Chris.

   I really enjoyed seeing Flo earlier in the week. I have not seen her in quite some time. It was good to give her hugs that have been a long time coming and over due.

Later......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Sara S said...

Was great seeing you too! About time I started Marging it up in my life...why not start in the kitchen 😉

Jessie said...

Sara, you made us proud.
Sarge #2

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...