Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Amazed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Fantasy by Earth, Wind, and Fire

  It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am lookining in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good indeed. I want to have a small slice of "Patti Labelle's" sweet potato pie that my playmate got for me yesterday. Yes, my shorty went looking way over on the east side to find this pie for me. I am truly loved and blessed without a doubt. I looked all over here in central Tucson and it was nowhere to be found. Man , it is so good. 

  We are going to have breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection", but after that when we get back home I will have that slice of sweet potato pie. Smile! Donna will be here to give Chris a massage this morning.

   I have to tell you that Jayne did a very good job on the block wall on the south side. Thank you! Elise is going to use her artwork talent and paint something on the newly painted wall.

   We had a very nice dinner at "Claim Jumper" with Dottie (Keno Queen). After dinner we went to "St.Marks" church to see and listen to the "Desert Voice" sing. It was a very good concert and they deserved the many standing ovations that they received. A very nice way to end an evening.


ELISE AND DOTTIE AT ST. MARKS

DOTTIE AND  I AT ST. MARKS


   I just looked at my To Do List and I have a few things to take care to include an errand over on the east side of Tucson. We are also going to another concert this evening that is presented by the "Arizona Repertory Singers". They always put on a good show and the venue is always packed.

   Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will be chatting with my shorty about what to pack for our upcoming Las Vegas trip on Wednesday. I need to check to see what the weather is going to be like there for next week.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful Sunday and try to learn something new on a daily basis.
Later....Jessie and Elise.

Dottie, thank you for a great evening.

Jayne, very good job!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...