Sunday, December 4, 2016

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Motown Philly by Boyz To Men

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about in there. She will be over soon to care for Chris.
Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee to brew but I do have my cup ready to be filled. I looked at my To Do List for today and it is going to be a light day for me. I do need to make a trip to Office Depot to get a 2017 desk calendar.

   We had a grand time last night with Dottie the (Keno Queen). We met for dinner at "Dante's Fire" and the small plates were great. Elise and Dottie enjoyed fish tacos, I had a bowl of creamy tomato soup with a (Sexy Grill Cheese sandwich, escargot in the shell, and Chorizo sliders. We shared a Salted Caramel Cheesecake for dessert. Dottie had a Cucumber Martini. Elise had red wine, and I had a cocktail called "Grow A Pear". It was very good I had to order a second one. Yep, I was in need of a second pear! Jane go ahead I know you went there and you were not alone because Dottie and Elise went there as well. Smile! 

DOTTIE AT "DANTE'S FIRE" ENJOYING A CUCUMBER MARTINI


   After dinner we went to the "Invisible Theater" to see "Randy Roberts Live". What a show and the theater was packed. Randy is a female impersonator and he did Bette Midler, Cher and many others. He is hilarious. Elise and have seen him before and I learned my lesson not to sit up in the front row. The people that did were paid a visit by Randy and the embarrassing moments began. It is a wonderful show and we recommend this one without a doubt.

    My shorty and I are going to have breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". We are meeting up with Paula, Marty, Shoo and Stu this evening at "Zemans" for dinner and vino.

   Well, I had better go and check on Chris. He is singing along with the radio and the song is "Freak Out". Yep, he is getting his groove on. Have a good Sunday.

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise.

Dottie, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Rosie, sorry to hear that your mate backed out on your trip. Have a good day.

JT, good to hear from you.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...