Friday, December 9, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let The Music Play by Shannon


GIFT FROM FLO FOR ELISE AND I. USE YOUR IMAGINATION WHAT WILL HAPPEN  WHEN YOU FILL IT WITH A  HOT TEA OR COFFEE! WE LOVE IT!


   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the so soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed shortly. It is not so cold this morning here in the Old Pueblo. It is going to be in the 70's today and it will stick around for a few days.

   It is going to be a busy day today for me so says my To Do List. I will be taking Chris to a routine doctors followup at 11:00am. Jayne will be here later this morning to paint the south side block wall. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Elise and I are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrillia Suiza" this evening. After HH we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Miracle On 34th Street. It should be a good one.

   I woke up to and issue with Chris this morning that warranted me to tell Elise about as soon as she woke up and I did inform her. Chris has a problem this morning required some immediate attention to which I acted quickly. Chris is in no pain but I will have to keep an eye on this matter.

   We hope that you are doing well and we hope that your TGIF is a good one.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

My playmate and I want to thank my sister Tiger and Ray for the very nice Christmas gift that we received from them yesterday. WooHoo! Love you two!

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,,
Hope Chris is ok.
Enjoy your evening out.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...