Monday, December 12, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



ME AS AN ALIEN


Mood: Cautious! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Wonder If If I Should Take You Home by Lisa Lisa

  It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she may not be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee id very good and with my second cup I will have a small slice of sweet potato pie to go with it. Delicious!

   It is a cool morning here in Tucson but it will warm up a little later in the day. Chris is resting but he is quiet this morning.

   Just looked at my To Do List and I have a errand to take care of on the east side. We will be picking out clothes to fill our suitcases with for our trip to Las Vegas. I am sure that Dottie is doing the same.

  We hope that you have a good Monday. Enjoy the day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...