Wednesday, December 28, 2016

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Hanging In There!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a couple of butter cookies to go along with it this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I looked at my To Do List and not much going on today. We will be having lunch with Lois this afternoon and maybe we will see a movie depending on how I am feeling. I am getting better slowly.

  Here are a few more pics from our trip to Bisbee. Have a good Humper. Go for it Jane!

Later....Jessie and Elise

MARYLU CHECKING OUT THE KRAUT

SUSAN, ME, AND EDDIE

THE LOVELY MARYLU STRIKING A POSE

SUSAN, ME, AND EDDIE

MOM CHECKING OUT THE SQUEEZING

I'M I DONE YET?

XMAS COOKIE 

CHEF SARA

SANTA EDDIE

ZACK GETTING HIS GRUB ON

SANTA ANN

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...