Monday, July 1, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Sexy!

Music listening to: Touch by Paula Abdul

    It's a Monday! What is new with you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be making a move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and made from freshly ground beans. My smoothie is looking good. It is a cantaloupe, strawberry and whey smoothie. It is in the fridge extra thick.

     I have no plans for today but as you know things happen. We enjoyed the movie "Heat" last night. It is very, funny and you should give it a go.

     Well, our monsoon season took off with a band last night. Not much rain but we got wind big time. We saw a great lightening show and it started a fire in the Catalina's. We may have a very good monsoon this year.

      Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Monday and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay cool.

Jane and John, have a safe day.

Shoo and Stu, get ready!

Olivia, how are you doing?

Flo and John, how are you?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

A little breeze with my evap cooler and I'm fine!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...